Welcome to the 4th Jute and Handicrafts Expo-2023, where renowned manufacturers and exporters converge with prestigious buying houses, agents, traders, and foreign buyers from major importing countries and emerging markets.
THE 4TH EDITION OF THE JUTE & HANDICRAFT PRODUCTS TRADE FAIR is going to take place in Bangladesh at the Bangabandhu Bangladesh China Friendship Exhibition Center, the largest exhibition center in Bangladesh. The show area has been expanded to 140,000 square feet, allowing for a significant increase in display space. This distinctive trade show will attract buyers and buying houses from prominent countries, providing them with a rare opportunity to connect with artisans, manufacturers, and global leaders of the JUTE & HANDICRAFT INDUSTRY, all under one platform. One of the advantages of the show for buyers is the ability to visit the production facilities of manufacturers located in the surrounding areas of Bangladesh.
This Event will feature: –
- Honorable Prime Minister of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh will grace the Inaugural Ceremony of the prestigious event (Subject to Her Excellency’s Consent) with the presence of Ministers, Diplomats & and high-ranking Government officials.
- Awards will be presented to the best manufacturers, and recognition will be given to the best artisans
- BANGLADESH INTERNATIONAL JUTE & HANDICRAFTS TRADE FAIR-2023 show will be attended by overseas buyers / buying houses & traders for five days.
- Business to Business Meetings (B2M Meetings)/ Match Making Sessions, Seminars, and Trade Conferences
- The Closing Ceremony will be a Gala Night featuring performances by renowned singers and artists from Bangladesh
The following products are identified for display at BIJHTF 2023:
- Jute and handicrafts
- Lifestyle consumer products
- Jute shopping bags
- Jute home furniture
- Jute mats
- Jute colored carpets
- Jute fashion and union fabrics
- Jute rope
- International pottery
- Colorful carpets
- Bamboo and cane products
- Terracotta items
- Wool work
- Painting work
- Traditional handicrafts from around the world
Your targeted buyers in Bangladesh: –
- Corporate intentional buying office.
- International 5-star hotels.
- Lifestyle companies.
- Traders and wholesalers.
- Chain shops.
- Government associates.
- Private association.
- Foreign Buyers from Different Countries